Make Time For What’s Important To You: 10 Quotes, Bible Quotes & Inspiring Words.
*Please keep reading to the end, then listen to Today’s Podcast/Audio Devotional;
Or, Click here to listen to Today’s Short Inspirational Podcast right now. (2 min 39s)
10 Helpful Quotes about Making Time for What’s Important to Us.
The first 6 Quotes below are by Bomi Jolly. Please scroll further down for 4 Inspiring Bible Quotes about Making Time For What’s Important To You. I pray these quotes are an inspiration and encouragement to you and yours. God bless.
1. Make time for what’s important to you. If it’s really important to you, you’ll make time for it.
4. Make time for others in your circle of influence – don’t underestimate what God can do through you! Yes, you. 😀 See also: God is working through you.
5. Make time for what’s important to you. Do you desire New goals? New dreams? New skills? Make time to work for it, if it’s truly important to you!
6. Make time for what’s important to you. We have all been given the same 24 hours in a day. Commit every moment of every day to God, and let God lead your schedule. Remember, God blesses our efforts to obey Him! See also: Living for God Everyday.
Bible Quotes about Making Time For What’s Important.
7. Psalm 37:5, NLT Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.
8. Ephesians 5:15-17, ESV Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. See also: Bible Verses about Time Management
9. Romans 12:2, NIV Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.
10. 1 Thessalonians 5:11, NLT So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing. (Amen) See also: Bible Verses & Quotes about Encouraging Others
Please Remember, Dear Friends: You make time for what’s important to you!
May God continually help us all, Amen.
Make Time For What’s Important To You: Podcast/ Audio Devotional
Thanks for reading, Dear Friends!
Have a wonderfully blessed, stress-free, productive, and joyful day!
Much Love & Blessings,
Bomi Jolly ~ JollyNotes.com
Get Daily Bible Verses Email - Free Inspirational Daily Devotional
(Inspirational Bible Verses & Quotes; Inspirational Scriptures, Passages, Bible Scriptures)
*If you've been blessed, please take a minute to share this page with others - See sharing buttons below. Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing! :)