Be Thankful for the Little Things Bible Verses & Scripture Quotes;
7 Little Things in Life to be Thankful for.
Key Bible Verse Scriptures:
Luke 16:10, NLT If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones.
Psalm 103:2, NLT Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. See also: Bible Verses about Attitude of Gratitude
Dear Friends: A dear friend of mine is currently recovering from surgery. I have been sharing funny and encouraging things with her to cheer her up. This has mostly been via text as she literally lives a thousand miles away!
I shared something with her this morning, and she found it very funny! She replied saying she wished she could laugh out loud. She can’t laugh out loud right now because it is just too painful! 🙁 So we’ve decided to stick to emoticons to laugh for now. 🙂
Dear Friends, I am trusting God that my dear friend will be completely recovered from her surgery soon! Very soon, she will by God’s grace be able to laugh out loud very heartily whenever she wants! I trust that God will complete the healing he has begun in her, AMEN.
Brothers & Sisters, this is such a reminder to me to be thankful for the little things!
Dear Friends, here are 7 “Little” Things In Life to be thankful for.
I pray these are a blessing, encouragement and inspiration to you!
2. Be thankful for the ability to use the bathroom – #1 and #2 alike!
So easy to take this for granted!
3. Be thankful for the appetite to eat, and for God’s provision!
Thank you God!
4. Be thankful for your family and friends, or maybe even a pet, to share life with! And please, be thankful for God. God Celebrates YOU!!! (See verse below)
Jesus is the best friend we could ever have! Praise God!
Zephaniah 3:17, NKJV The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. (Amen!)
5. Be thankful for the opportunity to give to others! E.g giving presents to your children, giving your time to volunteer, giving encouraging smiles or encouraging words to strangers and loved ones alike, or giving anything good to anyone! Friends, it’s truly a precious gift to have the opportunity to give! ENJOY it, and praise God for these opportunities!
6. Be thankful for “the most wonderful time of the year” ~ Christmas and the holidays! Just the thought of “Christmas” should hopefully make you smile! 🙂 ENJOY it, and be thankful we can enjoy this! See also: Beauty all around us
7. Be thankful for anything and everything in life that brings you joy, makes you laugh, and makes you smile! Pay attention to these things! ENJOY them, and yes, be thankful! Even things like your favorite scriptures, your favorite TV show or movie, a great book, taking long showers, good friends, enjoyable work, your library, your favorite food, favorite game, activity, SLEEP, sex, etc! Pay attention to anything that brings joy, peace, hope, warm memories and plenty of smiles to you! And be thankful:)! Related: God is my source of happiness – God is my happy place!; & Happy Words List!
Thank you Lord for your daily mercies!
May we always choose to remember what God has done for us!
May we always have an attitude of gratitude and contentment!
May we always have a song of praise on our lips!
Thank you Lord for the little things!
Thank you Lord for the big things too!
May we always reflect on things in life to be thankful for!
May our lives forever honor & glorify God! Amen.
How To Accept Jesus Into Your Heart
Thanks for reading, Dear Friends!
Have a wonderfully blessed, stress-free, productive, and joyful day!
Much Love & Blessings,
Bomi Jolly ~ JollyNotes.com
Want To Help?
Get Daily Bible Verses Email - Free Inspirational Daily Devotional
(Inspirational Bible Verses & Quotes; Inspirational Scriptures, Passages, Bible Scriptures)