Follow up your decision with the following:
1. Regularly spend time talking (praying) to God and reading his word, found in The Bible, each day. Pray for wisdom and understanding as you read, and ask God to show you how to please him and be more like him. Remember Jesus is your new best friend – please keep in touch with him. Please click here to sign up for the Daily Bible Verses Devotional from JollyNotes.com. I pray this is a blessing to you. Our Daily Bread is another free daily devotional I highly recommend. It is available for free by mail, email, online or on your mobile device.
2. Connect with a local church where you can fellowship with other believers, worship God, and by God’s grace get to know God more. Tell someone else that you have accepted Jesus into your life.
3. Seek out a small group of fellow Christians you can hang out with regularly. Most churches will have small groups, life groups, cell groups or Bible Study groups – find one that you can join. It could also be outside the church, for instance you may decide to regularly fellowship with a few of your Christian friends. These people will support you, encourage you, and will answer any questions you might have. And you will by God’s grace have a lot of fun in the process!
4. It would be wonderful to find an Accountability Partner. Pray for God to show you the right person. Someone you trust and can open up to, who would encourage you as well as lovingly challenge you if you are going the wrong way. Read more about Accountability here.
5. Get Baptized – Any Christian/Follower of Jesus can Baptize you.
6. Trusting God: Rely on God to show you how to live every day. You have now begun a relationship with God and you are an ambassador for Christ. Don’t forget to live accordingly. God will show you how to continually live in a way that will glorify him. The more you get to know God, the more in love with him you will become!
7. Please, don’t forget to share your faith with others – with God’s help and by His grace! Let us spread the good news as followers of Jesus Christ, as we are commissioned to do! Ask God to help you to be an ambassador of Jesus Christ everywhere you go – even in your everyday life, in all you say and do.
1 Peter 3:15 “But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.” (ESV)
John 3:17 “For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.” (ESV)
If you accepted Jesus in your life today, please let me know. I will be delighted to hear from you, and will be honored to encourage you as we all grow in our walk with God.
If you have any questions at all, please feel very free to let me know.
No question is too silly. Really :)!
See Also : Bible Verses On Assurance Of Salvation ; More Bible Verses About God ;
Come to the Throne of Grace with Boldness, Confidence, Expectation & Your Pain;
Entering God’s Presence, Access to God; Spiritual Growth; Witnessing to Others
Final Thoughts, Verses, Prayers:
Numbers 6: 24 -26 “The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” (NKJV)
Jude 1:24 “Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault.” (NLT)
Isaiah 55:12 “You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; The mountains and hills will burst into song before you, And all the trees of the field will clap their hands.” (NIV)
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” (NIV)
Philippians 4:7 “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (NIV)
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ” (NIV)
“Lord, take my life and make it wholly Thine;
Fill my heart with Thy great love divine,
Take all my will, my passion, self and pride;
I now surrender Lord – in me abide.” (Amen)
Thanks for reading, Dear Friends – Have a wonderfully blessed, stress-free, productive, and joyful day!
Much Love & Blessings,
Bomi Jolly ~ JollyNotes.com
Get Daily Bible Verses Email - Free Inspirational Daily Devotional
(Inspirational Bible Verses & Quotes; Inspirational Scriptures, Passages, Bible Scriptures)