11. Talking too much leads to entrapment.
Proverbs 18:7, NLT The mouths of fools are their ruin; they trap themselves with their lips.
See also: Bible Verses about The Power of Words We Speak
12. Talking too much causes us to say things we may later regret.
Ecclesiastes 5:2, NLT Don’t make rash promises, and don’t be hasty in bringing matters before God. After all, God is in heaven, and you are here on earth. So let your words be few.
13. Pray that God will give you the right response for everyone.
Colossians 4:6, NLT Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.
14. Pray that your words will be an encouragement to all those who hear them.
Ephesians 4:29, NLT Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
15. Pray that your words will bring life, not death.
Proverbs 18:21, ESV Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. Related: Speak words of life, not death; Gentle words bring life and health.
16. May we always remember that sometimes, silence is our best response.
Silence is not weakness!
Proverbs 17:28, ESV Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
17. Talk is cheap (1) – ACTIONS speak louder than words!
1 John 3:18, ESV Let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
18. Talk is cheap (2) – Mere talk leads to poverty!
Proverbs 14:23, NLT Work brings profit, but mere talk leads to poverty!
19, 20. Final Encouraging Bible Verses & Scripture Prayers
Psalm 141:3, ESV Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!
Psalm 19:14, ESV Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. (Amen) Bible Verses about Guarding Your Tongue
How To Accept Jesus Into Your Heart
Thanks for reading, Dear Friends!
Have a wonderfully blessed, stress-free, productive, and joyful day!
Much Love & Blessings,
Bomi Jolly ~ JollyNotes.com
Want To Help?
Get Daily Bible Verses Email - Free Inspirational Daily Devotional
(Inspirational Bible Verses & Quotes; Inspirational Scriptures, Passages, Bible Scriptures)